The 2017 Raffle Ticket contest for the school Benefit is ON! Our school goal is $15,000 and we need your help! Please support your school and PTA by selling your tickets and you may win a prize or two……
- Each student received 6 books of tickets.
- Tickets are $1 each or 6 (1 book) for $5
- Please be sure the purchaser fills out the ticket completely and that you write your name on the ticket where it reads sold by_______. You can win $50 for selling a winning ticket!
Deadline for sales is May 31, 2017. All sold tickets must be turned in to school by May 31, 2017. Please turn in your tickets as you sell them.
Additional tickets are available at school through Ms. Vickie in the main office, Ms Raich, or email [email protected] and we’ll send some home in your backpack.
For the purpose of competition, we have divided our school into 3 tiers:
Tier 1: K-2nd
Tier 2: 3rd-5th
Tier 3: 6th-8th
One classroom and teacher from each tier with the most sales each win a PRIZE! The top selling students in each tier also win a PRIZE! The top seller of the school wins the GRAND PRIZE, an iPad Air generously donated by Jacobson and Tsou Orthodontics.We will be circulating dates to sell tickets at Happy Foods and Starbucks. Stay tuned for more details.
What Your Class Can Win:
- Tier 1, 2 and 3: Top selling classroom teachers get a Scholastic Book Fair gift card for $100
- Tiers 1 and 2: #1 classrooms get a special treat for their field day
- Tier 3: Gets an out of uniform pass for ONE WEEK!
Top Selling Students in Each Tier Wins:
- A tour of Wrigley Field for 4 OR a crispy new $100 bill!
- Top 5 sellers school-wide get a special lunch with Mrs. Munns (share your great school improvement ideas with her).
- Top seller for the whole school will win an iPad Air generously donated by Jacobson and Tsou Orthodontics.
If we reach our goal of $15,000 of ticket sales, the whole school gets an ice cream party.
Now get out there and sell, sell, sell!
From Your Friendly Raffle Program Coordinators: Martha Cruz and Marcia Shapiro