5 Reasons to Join the PTO
- Show your support for our school and our children.
- Ensure that you have a voice when there is a vote on key issues that directly affect your children.
- Receive informational emails that keep you up-to-date on PTO and school events, such as weather-related closures.
- Receive monthly meeting minutes and agendas, monthly treasurers reports, volunteer opportunities, schedule changes, enrichment class information, and more. We encourage ALL parents to join and attend the monthly meetings.
- It’s only $5 per member! Membership also may include grandparents, guardians, staff, and community members!
We rely on your support and your membership entitles you to great perks! To save money, time, and paper, PTO membership cards are distributed by request only. Simply email <[email protected]> and we’ll gladly send it home with your student.