Sauganash Elementary School Directory & App
We invite you to visit friendsofsauganash.membershiptoolkit.com to see everything your PTO has to offer this year. Once you create a Membership Toolkit Account, you will have access to the school directory, make donations, school newsletter and PTO communication, sign up to volunteer and more. It’s simple and secure!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to friendsofsauganash.membershiptoolkit.com.
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with an opportunity to donate to Friends of Sauganash PTO.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can “invite” other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Questions? – Please don’t hesitate to contact Katrina Ramos at [email protected].